Saturday 30 July 2016

Insta Natural Vitamin C Serum



A Product I can't live without!





My NUMBER ONE facial serum has had an uplift - the same as this wonderful serum has done to my face!

We all have that holy grail product that we can't live without, and this is mine. I use it every morning before my primer and make up, and my face just glows with radiance. (My face looks younger than my 51 years too!) It comes in a 30ml bottle at a bargain price of just £17.79 (July 2016 Amazon .co.uk). You only need a couple of drops to smooth over your face so it lasts a long time. 

The bottle is opaque to maintain the level of Vitamin C and the smell is just gorgeous. It is also free of harmful ingredients such as SLS, SLES, Parabens, Petroleum, Mineral Oil, Artifical Dyes etc.

Many, many years ago I watched a series with Lowri Turner called "Looking Good". The male make-up artist on the show once cut an apple in half and applied a Vitamin C cream to half of it and left the other half bear. Within a short space of time the bear half an apple had browned but the Vitamin C cream covered half still looked perfect. The make-up artist said back then that Vitamin C creams were essential for the face, something I took on board back then and now always use this fabulous serum.

It is suitable for ALL skin types and for me it certainly seems to hold back the aging process.




No comments:

Post a Comment